Akin/Foutch: Persuasive Argument
Find websites to help you with your persuasive writing:
1) Create a claim based on your research. Highlight this in purple.
2) Select at least 2 quotes to support your statement (statements made by professionals that support your opinion). Highlight these in yellow.
3) Find at least 2 facts - statistics, percentages, studies, lists (ex: cause/effect, treatments, side-effects, etc...), charts,... Highlight these in green.
4) Define at least 3 relevant terms (keywords) related to your research - circle these.
5) Credit your sources (tell where your facts and quotes are from). Underline in BLUE or BLACK. OR put them in parentheses!
6) Decide how this information directly applies to YOU! Include this in your paper. Highlight this in pink. (This should be IN THE PARAGRAPH)
Choose one aspect of the brain you're most interested in learning more about. In your research be sure to do the following:
Use at least 2 sources Due in 4 days
But credit your sources EVERY time you quote or use info from it.
Akin due date: Friday 3/16/18
Foutch due date: Monday 3/19/18
Ms. Kirchmyer's Help Sheets: